FEATURED GUESTS & KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Cristyn Davies is a Research Fellow in the Specialty of Child and Adolescent Health, Faculty of Medicine and Health, Sydney University Clinical School, Children’s Hospital at Westmead, NSW, Australia.
Her current research program includes:
1) Adolescent knowledge about HPV vaccination; psycho-social outcomes, and vaccination uptake in school based and clinic vaccination programs in Australia;
2) Vaccination delivery systems (standard and Micro-projection Array Patch (MAP) technology);
3) Gender and sexuality diversity in children and young people with a focus on health, wellbeing, and educational outcomes;
4) Health education and Sexual Health and Relationships education both at school and in clinical/other environments for children and young people;
5) Qualitative research methods, design, consultation and analysis; and
6) Implementation Science and Knowledge Translation.